- (GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa
- (GMT -10:00) Hawaii
- (GMT -08:00) Alaska
- (GMT -07:00) Pacific time: US & Canada
- (GMT -06:00) Mountain time: US & Canada
- (GMT -05:00) Central time: US & Canada, Mexico City
- (GMT -04:00) Eastern time: US & Canada, Bogota, Lima
- (GMT -03:00) Atlantic time: Canada, Caracas, La Paz
- (GMT -02:30) Newfoundland
- (GMT -03:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown
- (GMT -02:00) Mid-Atlantic
- (GMT +00:00) Azores, Cape Verde Islands
- (GMT +01:00) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca
- (GMT +02:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
- (GMT +03:00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
- (GMT +04:30) Tehran
- (GMT +04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi
- (GMT +04:30) Kabul
- (GMT +05:00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
- (GMT +05:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi
- (GMT +05:45) Kathmandu
- (GMT +06:00) Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo
- (GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
- (GMT +08:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong
- (GMT +09:00) Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk
- (GMT +09:30) Adelaide, Darwin
- (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok
- (GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia
- (GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka
Liverpool and Tottenham clash in Champions League final
Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur meet to contest the UEFA Champions League final at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid on Saturday, June 1, with both English teams having secured dramatic comebacks in the semi-finals.
Tottenham qualified after pulling back a three-goal aggregate deficit with an impressive second-half hat-trick, including a last-minute decider from Lucas Moura in the second leg against Ajax in Amsterdam.
Liverpool trailed three goals from their first leg against Barcelona, but beat the Spanish giants 4-0 at Anfield to see themselves into their second consecutive UCL final.
Live coverage details TBC, please monitor for updates.
2019 European Parliament electoral evening: arrivals, results and reactions
Live from Brussels on Sunday, May 26, as the 2019 European Parliament elections reach their climax with the final proceedings after the polls close, the arrivals of leaders, projections, result announcements and political party reactions.
European parliamentary elections in Germany: polls open
Ruptly is live from Berlin on Sunday, May 26, as voters head to polling stations across the country to take part in the European parliamentary elections.
The German conservative union CDU/CSU are leading in the polls while the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) are expected to face the largest voter losses compared to the previous EU elections in 2014.
European parliamentary elections in France: polls open
Ruptly is live from Paris on Sunday, May 26, as voters head to polling stations across the country to take part in the European parliamentary elections. They will choose between 34 lists on a nationwide proportional ballot.
The Republic on the move (LREM), Emmanuel Macron’s political movement, and the far-right National Rally (RN), led by Marine Le Pen, are currently jointly leading the polls with around 22 percent support each.