- (GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa
- (GMT -10:00) Hawaii
- (GMT -08:00) Alaska
- (GMT -07:00) Pacific time: US & Canada
- (GMT -06:00) Mountain time: US & Canada
- (GMT -05:00) Central time: US & Canada, Mexico City
- (GMT -04:00) Eastern time: US & Canada, Bogota, Lima
- (GMT -03:00) Atlantic time: Canada, Caracas, La Paz
- (GMT -02:30) Newfoundland
- (GMT -03:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown
- (GMT -02:00) Mid-Atlantic
- (GMT +00:00) Azores, Cape Verde Islands
- (GMT +01:00) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca
- (GMT +02:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
- (GMT +03:00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
- (GMT +04:30) Tehran
- (GMT +04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi
- (GMT +04:30) Kabul
- (GMT +05:00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
- (GMT +05:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi
- (GMT +05:45) Kathmandu
- (GMT +06:00) Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo
- (GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
- (GMT +08:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong
- (GMT +09:00) Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk
- (GMT +09:30) Adelaide, Darwin
- (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok
- (GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia
- (GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka
Zakharova holds weekly briefing in Moscow
Spokesperson for the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova conducts her weekly press briefing on current foreign affairs in Moscow on Thursday, April 19.
Photo credit: Ramil Sitdikov
Unions protest against Macron’s labour reforms in Paris
French unions protest in Paris on Thursday, April 19, in the wake of French President Emmanuel Macron’s labour reforms, concerning the rail staff in particular.
The demonstration is part of a three-month walkout led by staff at the publicly-owned French railway operator SNCF. The strike costs the company €20 million ($24.7 million; £17.4 million) per day, according to President of the SNCF Guillaume Pepy.
Lavrov and Austrian counterpart Kneissl hold press conference in Moscow
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Austrian counterpart Karin Kneissl hold a joint press conference in Moscow on Friday, April 20.
The two ministers are expected to discuss the situation in Syria and the fight against international terrorism, among other international topics.
Russian Ambassador to the UK Yakovenko holds press conference in London
Russian Ambassador to the United Kingdom Alexander Yakovenko holds a press conference in London on Friday, April 20.
The press briefing, followed by a Q&A, is expected to focus on the situation in Syria, cyber security and the Skripal poisoning case.
Lavrov and de Mistura hold joint press conference in Moscow
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and the United Nations Special Envoy to Syria Staffan de Mistura hold a joint press conference in Moscow on Friday, April 20, following talks over the ongoing situation in Syria.
De Mistura visits Moscow after meeting senior Turkish officials in Ankara on Wednesday and before heading to the Iranian capital of Tehran, as part of an intensive round of international talks aiming at relaunching stalled peace talks in Syria.
He is then set to meet European ministers and representatives from the United States at a conference on Syria in Brussels on April 24-25, before reporting to the United Nations Security Council.
Left-wing activists march in Milan to celebrate Italy’s Liberation Day
Hundreds of left-wing activists are expected to march through Milan on Wednesday, April 25, to celebrate Italian Liberation Day.
The date marks the end of the Italian Civil War and the country's liberation from fascist rule on April 25, 1945.eration from fascist rule on April 25, 1945.