- (GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa
- (GMT -10:00) Hawaii
- (GMT -08:00) Alaska
- (GMT -07:00) Pacific time: US & Canada
- (GMT -06:00) Mountain time: US & Canada
- (GMT -05:00) Central time: US & Canada, Mexico City
- (GMT -04:00) Eastern time: US & Canada, Bogota, Lima
- (GMT -03:00) Atlantic time: Canada, Caracas, La Paz
- (GMT -02:30) Newfoundland
- (GMT -03:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown
- (GMT -02:00) Mid-Atlantic
- (GMT -01:00) Azores, Cape Verde Islands
- (GMT +00:00) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca
- (GMT +01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
- (GMT +03:00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
- (GMT +04:30) Tehran
- (GMT +04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi
- (GMT +04:30) Kabul
- (GMT +05:00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
- (GMT +05:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi
- (GMT +05:45) Kathmandu
- (GMT +06:00) Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo
- (GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
- (GMT +08:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong
- (GMT +09:00) Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk
- (GMT +10:30) Adelaide, Darwin
- (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok
- (GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia
- (GMT +13:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka
Aoun lays wreath at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Moscow
Lebanese President Michel Aoun lays a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier near the Kremlin Walls in Moscow on Tuesday, March 26.
Aoun and Putin are expected to discuss developments in Russian-Lebanese trade, as well as economic, cultural and humanitarian cooperation.
Yemenis rally in Sanaa on war’s fourth anniversary
Thousands of Yemenis are expected to take to the streets of Sanaa on Tuesday, March 26, during a mass demonstration held to decry the ongoing Saudi-led coalition bombing campaign in Yemen, and marking the four-year anniversary of the start of the conflict.
According to recent UN reports, almost 80 percent of the Yemeni population - some 24 million people- are in need of assistance and protection, with millions facing the plight of starvation.
Merkel, Macron, Juncker and Xi deliver statements in Paris following EU-China talks
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and Chinese President Xi Jinping deliver a statement to the press following their meeting at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Tuesday, March 26, to discuss European and Chinese affairs.
The meeting will focus on strengthening multilateralism and the role of Europe and China on trade and environmental issues.
European Parliament holds session on Crimea
European Parliament holds a plenary session in Strasbourg on Tuesday, March 26 on what they call “Five years of illegal occupation of Crimea by the Russian Federation”.
The Crimean Peninsula was reunited with Russia in 2014 and since then has been administered as two Russian federal subjects; the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol.
Astronauts Anne McClain and Christina Koch make first ever all-female spacewalk
Two US astronauts will make the first ever all-female spacewalk on Friday, March 29, outside the International Space Station (ISS).
Anne McClain, who arrived at the ISS on December 3, will float into space with crewmate Christina Koch. The duo is scheduled to venture outside the station to work on a set of battery replacements.
The overall upgrade of the station’s power system began in January 2017 with similar battery replacements being installed during spacewalks.
This will be the 215th spacewalk in the history of the International Space Station’s assembly and maintenance.
Photo Credit: NASA